Research into inclusion provision for children with learning differences in international schools
This survey report is a collaboration between ISC Research and Next Frontier Inclusion (NFI) to identify how K-12 English-medium international schools are responding to the demand for inclusion provision for children with learning differences.
ISC/NFI Inclusion Survey
The first ISC/NFI inclusion survey report was published in January 2016. New research is currently being conducted by ISC and NFI to identify trends and gather further data about this specialist area of the international schools market.
Inclusion in international schools survey 2016
The 2016 inclusion survey asked over 8,000 international schools about their approaches to inclusion and their provision for children with learning differences. Responses were collected from 584 schools of varying sizes, based in all regions of the world.
- International school admission policies
- How international schools meet the needs of students with learning differences
- The qualifications of staff working with students with learning differences
- The approach to inclusion by the school
- The learning differences that are admitted by international schools
How will it help you?
- Know the needs, opportunities and challenges for inclusion in international schools
- Identify the type and extent of inclusion provision at international schools
The 2016 Inclusion in International Schools Survey Report
For advice about supporting inclusion in international schools, contact Diane Glass, Commercial Director
Diane.Glass@iscresearch.com or call +44 1367 246031
The image at the top of this page shows The International of School Brussels