ISC Research Annual Conference 2019
Meet the team at ISC Research and keep up to date with the latest trends and intelligence impacting the international schools market; including future predictions and regional specific updates.
Date: Thursday 11th July 2019
Location: Said Business School, Oxford
About the conference
ISC’s annual conference is the only time when all of our field researchers, including those working in China, the Middle East, South East Asia and Europe, gather in one place to share first-hand, their knowledge of what is occurring now, and influencing market growth amongst the international schools in their regions. They will present local intelligence and perspectives to inform your development within the international schools market.
In addition to helping delegates to understand the opportunities and challenges within today’s market, this conference will also provide plenty of networking opportunities and chances to discuss business needs with the ISC Research experts on a one-to-one basis.
This conference is not to be missed and places are limited.
The ISC Research annual conference is relevant for international schools, independent schools considering international business opportunities, and investors, education suppliers and higher education institutions working with, or wishing to work with the world’s international schools.
- Independent schools – if you are considering expanding your brand overseas, this conference will provide you with the crucial data and intelligence you need to make informed decisions.
- International schools - keep up to date with market intelligence and trends affecting the international schools market and influencing your school development strategy.
- Investors – this conference will give you the most current information on school growth, new openings and future potential to help inform your development planning.
- Education suppliers – you will learn about the international opportunities that exist for your business and effective routes to market.
- Higher education institutions – this conference will help you to learn about the schools and their locations that offer most potential for your international undergraduate enrolment.
- Meet and learn from ISC’s regional experts from China, Middle East, Asia and Europe.
- Find out the very latest international school data and intelligence from the key regions for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Network with international school thought leaders and those working within the regions as well as education suppliers, investors and independent schools.
Leigh Webb, CEO
Richard Gaskell, Schools Director
Anne Keeling, Director of Communications
Katie Hebbes, Business Consultant
South East Asia Consultant
Business Development Manager
Emma Bell, Head of Client Services
Diane Glass, Commercial Director
Sam Fraser, Head of Asia Pacific Research
Susan Krumrei, Head of Field Research & Europe
What People Say About the Conference:
"Excellent content and excellent networking opportunity. Thank you."
"Thank you for an informative and well-run day with excellent opportunities for networking."
"It was a very useful day and I appreciated the time set aside for networking as I thought that was really helpful."
"The event was truly valuable for us."
"Congratulations on an excellent conference yesterday. Very informative and superb networking opportunities too." – Colin Bell, COBIS