Webinar: What college counsellors need from international officers right now
How can university international officers best engage with international school college counsellors this year while travel continues to be restricted?
In this webinar on Thursday 3rd December 2pm-3pm UK time/9am-10am EST a panel of experienced international school college counsellors will explain the ways that they want to be contacted and supported by universities throughout the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
This webinar will include details of:
- How international school college counsellors are advising students with pathway planning right now
- What information and support international school college counsellors need from universities right now to assist pathway planning
- How university international officers can best engage with international school college counsellors when travel is not possible
- Feedback from international school college counsellors on the pathway plans of their students in light of pandemic and political challenges
This webinar is free and relevant for university international officers and representatives supporting international student undergraduate recruitment and admissions. It will feature the following speakers:
- Erika Toren, Director of College Counselling and Student Services at TASIS The American School in England
- Michael Francis, Director of Careers and University Guidance at the British International School Cairo in Egypt
- Logan Westmoreland, University Counsellor at the American School of Milan in Italy
- Carla Muñana, Coordinator of International University Counselling at SEK-Ciudalcampo International School in Madrid, Spain
- Hosts of the webinar: Diane Glass, Commercial Director of ISC Research and Nick Weir, Head of International Sales and Delivery at Unifrog