One place for international school leaders to stay informed, connected and in touch
Now there is one place where international school leaders can stay informed on the education market you are part of, and in touch with your peers at other international schools.
ISC Online for Schools is a brand new, free portal for international school leaders from ISC Research. It provides one single place for you to access the latest data and information about the international schools market.
The ISC Online for Schools portal provides international school leaders with the information you need if you want to:
- Find out the locations and basic details of all the international schools in and around your city
- Form a cluster of schools within your country or locality – with the chance to identify schools by curriculum, size or other options
- Communicate directly with your peers in other international schools
- Access free specialist reports about international school practices, from inclusion to governance to use of education technology and more
- Read all current and back copies of International School Leader Magazine which shares international school best practice and evidence-based initiatives
- Know about all international school events (including virtual events) in the calendar including association and education conferences, seminars and relevant workshops
- Read or research published news stories related to international schools
- Know about all the regional and global associations supporting international schools
- Access all the accreditation bodies that support international schools
ISC Online for Schools is accessible to international school leaders only. More information is available here