Reopening international schools in the Middle East after COVID-19
International schools around the world are reopening their campuses. Some are already open and have lessons they have learnt through the process.
In this free webinar, the field research team from ISC Research who are based around the world, will share intelligence from the international schools they have interviewed about their reopening practices. The webinar will also feature school leaders from two international schools in the Middle East who will highlight some of the challenges international schools throughout the Middle East are currently facing as a result of COVID-19, and will share solutions some schools are taking.
This webinar is relevant for international schools and organisations supporting international schools. It features the following speakers:
- Mark Leppard MBE, Headmaster of The British School Al Khubairat, UAE and Chair of BSME
- Nicola Singleton, Principal of the Modern English School Cairo, Egypt and BSME Vice Chair
- Sam Fraser, Head of Field Research at ISC Research
- Will Bedford, Senior Manager of the Schools Division at ISC Research (host)
This webinar will include information about:
- Best practice occurring to prepare schools for safe reopening
- Staff challenges and how international schools are responding
- Impact of COVID-19 on school admissions in the Middle East
- Resourcing international schools in the wake of COVID-19