We are hosting a free webinar on Tuesday 17th December from 3:00pm – 3:45pm GMT to advise education suppliers about effective routes to market when developing their business with international schools.
The webinar will focus on several topics including:
- How to target a global market into achievable strategies
- Why your national marketing strategies won't work for international marketing
- How to maximise face-to-face engagement effectively and affordably
This solutions-focused webinar will feature three education experts currently working with English-medium international schools around the world:
- Steve Whitley is the Commercial Director at the British Education Suppliers Association (BESA) and has extensive experience working with international schools as an expert in education technology
- Suzanne Saraya is the International Director at ExploreLearning and has developed significant business success with a wide range of international schools over the last five years
- Mark Williams CEO at Medical Projects and overseeing the development of new learning experiences and projects for students
All speakers will share advice and practical solutions on their most successful routes to the international schools market. As a result of their breadth of experience and engagement with international schools around the world, their advice will be relevant for organisations at all stages and levels of international development.
This webinar is free to attend. Register now.