There are many areas of school life that impact most international schools around the world. ISC Research produces a range of specialist reports to better understand specific practices of international schools.
These specialist reports are often conducted in partnership with experts from the field in order to provide data and analysis of most value. We make these specialist reports and resources accessible to everyone, free of charge.
If you would like a copy of a report featured in this section, simply complete the request form on this page and we will send you the report.
- The pathway from international schools to higher education
- Governance in international schools
- Diversity of leadership in international schools
- Wellbeing in International Schools Report
- Inclusion in international schools
- Procurement in international schools
- Digital learning in international schools
- Printed resources in international schools
- Management Systems in International Schools
"The ISC report provides some excellent information on the subjects that are in focus, on the resources and type of content that schools need. The report does have value, it certainly ratifies our strategy and will allow others insight into whether their product is suited to international markets." Dylan Jones, Senior International Strategy Consultant, Follett School Solutions