China Report 2019
The education market in China is unique, and education suppliers and providers can face challenges in China that they don’t come across elsewhere. China is the largest and fastest growing international schools market in the world. If you are an education supplier or service provider considering or preparing a China strategy, the ISC Research China Report should be your essential guide.
The details you need to know about supplying to or supporting international and bilingual schools in China are explained in this report. This report contains 35 pages of detailed data, trends and intelligence explaining the market, including the challenges and the opportunities facing foreign education supply to China today.
Sample pages of the ISC Research 2019 China Report
Did you know?
By 2024, the number of schools in China is forecast to increase to 1,110, and the number of students to 533,400.
- What is included in the China Report?
- Why is the China Report important?
- How is the report produced?
- How much does this report cost?
35 pages of detailed data, trends and intelligence about education supply and service provision to China today including:
- China’s education framework
- Navigating dual curriculum delivery
- The impact of China’s political economy on international education
- Routes to market for education suppliers including mitigating intellectual property risk, identifying a local partner and business opportunities and areas of demand
- China market data and growth trends including 2019 stats
This report will provide the essential information and context that education suppliers need in order to plan an informed development strategy for working with international and bilingual schools in China today.
It will help you to:
- Understand market potential
- Know the challenges to expect when developing business in China
- Identify locations to focus marketing activity
- Be well informed on current legislation and government requirements that impact business development in China
- Know the routes to market and appropriate business models for development success
ISC Research supplies primary source intelligence and data, collected by field-based researchers, on the English-medium K-12 international and bilingual schools market in China and other countries where international school development is significant.
Data and intelligence for the ISC Research China Report has been gathered directly from schools, government bodies, and reputable associations and suppliers supporting schools in China to produce accurate, detailed and independent market analysis of this developing market.
“Exporting to China brings about a whole range of challenges. Approaching the task without sufficient preparation and knowledge can result in all sorts of problems. Over the years, the value of ISC Research is really apparent; ISC Research material and data has informed us about the market and ISC Online is helping us to make new contacts. Having access to all that plays a big part in our future dealings with China.”
Stuart Rickard, Director and Co-Founder, EquipMySchool