China Market Intelligence Report 2020
China’s international schools market is in a period of continued and significant growth and movement. Many schools are changing their operational and business platforms to comply with recent changes in legislation. Local demand for international education is fueling substantial growth in the Chinese private school sector, where the number of dual curriculum, bilingual campuses offering international programmes is continuing to expand.
This China Market Intelligence Report provides detailed analysis of the international schools market to guide decisions for expansion and acquisition, development strategy, and new school investment.
China modules available: Intelligence and Policies MIR, The East Coast MIR, The North East MIR, The South East MIR, and The South West MIR.
Sample pages of the ISC Research 2020 China Report
Did you know?
Responding to the demand from wealthy local families for international education, there is a rapid increase in the number of UK and US independent school brands opening campuses in China.
ISC Research supplies primary-source intelligence and data on the English-medium K-12 international schools market in China, and in other countries where demand is high or growing for international schools.
Data and intelligence is gathered directly from schools and government bodies in China and relevant international school associations, to produce detailed demand analysis of this developing market.
The ISC Research China Market Intelligence Report supports schools, school groups, investors, developers and industry partners with the information necessary to inform strategic planning and development decisions.
The report is highly detailed and easy-to-read to provide accurate, in-depth and up-to-date understanding about the international schools market in China.
The report includes:
- Socio-economic data influencing private, international education demand in China
- Education policy and legislation impacting international and bilingual school development in China
- International and bilingual school data analysis throughout China with specific sections on supply and demand
- Specific sections detailing supply and demand for the international Chinese-owned private schools in China which are accessible to local Chinese children
- Future international and bilingual schools and new campuses already under development
- The market outlook for Cambodia