China Market Intelligence Report 2018 - 19
China’s international schools market is in a period of continued and significant growth and movement. Many schools are changing their operational and business platforms to comply with recent changes in legislation. Local demand for international education is fueling substantial growth in the Chinese private school sector, where the number of dual curriculum, bilingual campuses offering international programmes is continuing to expand.
This China Market Intelligence Report provides an analysis of the international schools market to help you stay one step ahead.
China modules available: Intelligence and Policies MIR, The East Coast MIR, The North East MIR, The South East MIR, and The South West MIR.
Sample pages of the ISC Research 2018-19 China Report
Did you know?
Responding to the demand from wealthy local families for international education, there is a rapid increase in the number of UK and US independent school brands opening campuses in China.
ISC Research supplies primary-source intelligence and data, collected by its field-based researchers, on the English-medium K-12 international schools market in China, and other key countries most appropriate for international school development. Data and intelligence is gathered directly from schools, government bodies and reputable associations in China to produce detailed demand analysis of this developing market.
The ISC China Market Intelligence Report supports schools, investors and developers with detailed data and market intelligence to support due diligence and strategic planning.
The report is highly detailed and easy-to-read to provide all your decision-makers with accurate, current, in-depth understanding about international school investment and development potential in China. The report includes:
- Socio-economic data influencing private, international education demand in China
- Education policy and legislation impacting international school development in China
- International school data analysis throughout China with specific sections on supply and demand
- Specific sections detailing supply and demand for China's mid-market plus international schools and China's premium international schools
- Future international schools and new campuses already under development
- The market outlook for China.