Western Europe Market Intelligence Report 2018
Demand for places at international schools in some of the major cities of Europe is increasing, primarily due to Britain’s impending departure from the European Union. Other geo-political factors and economic developments in Europe are also having an impact, both positive and negative, on the demand for international schools.
The Western Europe Market Intelligence Report sets out to help you understand what is influencing the international schools market in Western Europe including a detailed analysis of Germany, France and The Netherlands.
Did you know?
Frankfurt is the city experiencing most additional demand for international school places right now, followed by Paris.
- What to expect from the Western Europe Market Intelligence Report
- Why choose the Western Europe Market Intelligence report
- How is the report produced?
- Analysis and trends within the international schools market throughout Western Europe
- Market influences impacting international schools in Western Europe today and in the future
- Detailed analysis of the current international schools markets in Germany, France and The Netherlands
- Demand analysis for international schooling in Germany, France and The Netherlands including detailed socio-economic analysis
- Government regulations affecting opportunities for international school development in Western Europe
- Future international schools already under development
This is our most detailed country report for Western Europe, written with due diligence in mind for international school expansion or new school development. This report can help you to;
- Access detailed and current market data and trends essential for international school development
- Understand the international schools market in Western Europe
- Understand the challenges hindering market development in Western Europe
- Access market intelligence, data and trends about the international school markets in Germany, France and The Netherlands
ISC's field-based researchers gather data and intelligence directly from schools, governments and reputable associations. These researchers visit over 100 premium international schools in their region each year to collect the data that matters to inform school development, strategic planning and market understanding.
ISC's desk-based researchers gather supporting information
ISC's data analysis team scrutinizes all the data for stats and trends
ISC's reports team prepares reputable, current and comprehensive reports