Malaysia Market Intelligence Report 2019 - 2020
Malaysia’s international schools market has grown by 44% over the past five-year period; international schooling has become more popular with the local population as affluence in the country grows.
This Malaysia Market Intelligence Report provides detailed analysis of the international schools market to guide decisions for expansion and acquisition, development strategy, and new school investment. It provides detailed analysis on both the premium end of the international schools market, and the country’s growing mid-market schools.
Sample pages of the ISC Research 2019 - 2020 Malaysia Report
Did you know?
Malaysia has approximately 5% of the total population of South-Eastern Asia, but just under 20% of international schools located in South-Eastern Asia are in Malaysia.
ISC Research supplies primary-source intelligence and data on the English-medium K-12 international schools market in Malaysia, and in other countries where demand is high or growing for international schools.
Data and intelligence is gathered directly from schools and government bodies in Malaysia and relevant international school associations, to produce detailed demand analysis of this developing market.
The ISC Research Malaysia Market Intelligence Report supports schools, school groups, investors, developers and industry partners with the information necessary to inform strategic planning and development decisions.
The report is highly detailed and easy-to-read to provide accurate, in-depth and up-to-date understanding about the international schools market in Malaysia. A brand new market report on Malaysia will be published by ISC Research in November 2020.
The report includes:
- Socio-economic data influencing private, international education demand in Malaysia
- Education policy and legislation impacting international school development in Malaysia
- International school data analysis throughout Malaysia with specific sections on supply and demand in Johor, Klang Valley and Penang
- Specific sections detailing supply and demand for Malaysia’s mid-market plus international schools and Malaysia’s premium international schools
- Future international schools and new campuses already under development
- The market outlook for Malaysia