Saudi Arabia Market Intelligence Report 2018 -19
International schools in Saudi Arabia are experiencing high demand for student places, despite a reduction in expatriates in some parts of the country. The expatriate levy is also affecting the premium markets making affordable, mid-market schools an attractive option. With the lowest private sector education penetration in the GCC, this market has huge potential for growth and development.
This Saudi Arabia Market Intelligence Report provides an analysis of the international schools market to help you stay one step ahead.
Sample pages of the ISC Research 2018-19 Saudi Arabia Report
Did you know?
Saudi Arabia’s international schools market is worth USD 1.9 billion. This is nearly 4% of the global total annual fee income.
ISC Research supplies primary-source intelligence and data, collected by its field-based researchers, on the English-medium K-12 international schools market in Saudi Arabia, and other key countries most appropriate for international school development. Data and intelligence is gathered directly from schools, government bodies and reputable associations in Saudi Arabia to produce detailed demand analysis of this developing market.
The ISC Saudi Arabia Market Intelligence Report supports schools, investors and developers with detailed data and market intelligence to support due diligence and strategic planning.
The report is highly detailed and easy-to-read to provide all your decision-makers with accurate, current, indepth understanding about international school investment and development potential in Saudi Arabia. The report includes:
- Socio-economic data influencing private, international education demand in Saudi Arabia
- Education policy and legislation impacting international school development in Saudi Arabia
- International school data analysis throughout Saudi Arabia with specific sections on supply and demand
- Specific sections detailing supply and demand for Saudi Arabia's mid-market plus international schools and Saudi Arabia's premium international schools
- Future international schools and new campuses already under development
- The market outlook for Saudi Arabia