ISC Research conducts a wide range of sector-specific surveys with international schools around the world to investigate common practices and to identify market needs.
These surveys address such practices as inclusion, wellbeing provision, use of education technology, governance, and the pathway from international school to higher education. The Specialist Reports share data and detailed insights from these surveys.
These reports help education establishments, suppliers and specialist providers to understand established practice and to identify market gaps and emerging trends within key areas of international school life.
ISC Research partners with sector experts to conduct these surveys and provide specialist analysis in order to produce the most valuable reports.
- Teaching and learning in international schools - July 2021
- Wellbeing in international schools - March 2021
- Inclusion in international schools - August 2020
- The impact of COVID-19 on education technology in international schools - August 2020
- The pathway from international schools to higher education - February 2020
- Governance in international schools - November 2019
- Diversity in international school leadership - October 2019
"I found the Governance Report fascinating and very useful." Tig Mooney, Principal, SJI International School, Singapore
"The ISC report provides some excellent information on the subjects that are in focus, on the resources and type of content that schools need. The report does have value, it certainly ratifies our strategy and will allow others insight into whether their product is suited to international markets." Dylan Jones, Senior International Strategy Consultant, Follett School Solutions
"Thank you very much for the 'Wellbeing in International Schools' report. Our school has put wellbeing as a core initiative for this year and so this information from the survey is very helpful." Cynthia Davis Hall, Director of Advancement, Cairo American College, Egypt