Permanent, full-time or part-time
Part time / Flexible working will be considered.
As the Finance Manager, you will work closely with the CEO, internal sales team and external parties to deliver a smooth finance function. You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day finance function and will liaise with the CEO in producing management accounts for the board.
- Day to day bookkeeping on QuickBooks Online
- Incl. Sales and purchase invoices, bank rec, month end journals, POs, payments, VAT returns, HMRC related activity
- Processing Monthly Payroll
- Incl. submissions to HMRC and pension transactions with provider
- Credit control
- Month End Processing
- Incl. production of month end management accounts
- Producing Ad-hoc reports for management
- Producing Year End TB and working papers for company accountants
Your Background – Essential
- Experience within a similar stand-alone Finance role
- Accounting qualification (preferred)
- Strong Excel skills
Please send CV to Leigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Working for ISC
ISC has a friendly working environment, and we can offer excellent career opportunities to those who join us on a permanent basis. In addition to competitive base salaries, we offer a range of employee benefits including generous holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
ISC embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.